On Monday Auntie Sions arrived by train into Gatwick and we drove home together, then I took yesterday off so that we could play hookie, then took her back to Gatwick so she could fly off on an adventure to Monaco today.
We went into Uckfield to go to the Sing-a-long screening of Frozen, but they only had 3 seats left so Sions and the kids went to see it and I strolled up and down the high street seeing what the charity shops (thrift stores) had to offer. Then I joined them at 12:00 and we had lunch at Poppins.
It was really great to see her. We love visitors!
We went into Uckfield to go to the Sing-a-long screening of Frozen, but they only had 3 seats left so Sions and the kids went to see it and I strolled up and down the high street seeing what the charity shops (thrift stores) had to offer. Then I joined them at 12:00 and we had lunch at Poppins.
No comments:
Post a Comment