Tonight we went over to Sophie & Oscar's house for a bit of a Halloween party and some trick-or-treating round the hood in Danehill. Rhiannon went as a witch (a Good witch) and Tryfan went as the Grim Reaper. All the kids did their own and each others make up while Emma and I chatted down in the kitchen. Everyone had some dinner first (a little something in the bellies!) and then we set off to get some sweets in the neighborhood. Iris and Agnes were there too, so there were 4 girls and 2 boys and 2 Mamas with flashlights and high-vis vests!
I had to give Tryfan a talking-to after the first couple of houses because he was knocking on the door and then stepping INTO the houses and reaching into the bowl of sweets, then walking away without saying thank you! I was shocked and horrified, and he got a massive talking-to before changing his ways at the 3rd house. After that it was no problem.
It was actually pretty exhausting, and once we were safely back inside Emma's house the kids chilled out on the sofa eating their treasures and watching some movie. We left around 8:30pm and went home to sleep!
I had to give Tryfan a talking-to after the first couple of houses because he was knocking on the door and then stepping INTO the houses and reaching into the bowl of sweets, then walking away without saying thank you! I was shocked and horrified, and he got a massive talking-to before changing his ways at the 3rd house. After that it was no problem.
It was actually pretty exhausting, and once we were safely back inside Emma's house the kids chilled out on the sofa eating their treasures and watching some movie. We left around 8:30pm and went home to sleep!
No comments:
Post a Comment