Finally we are able to start readying our house for Christmas!
This afternoon we nipped over to Broadstone Warren (where Tryfan had his Beavers sleepover some months ago) and bought one of their trees so that the proceeds would go to support the Scouts. We weren't too fussy about which tree we got so within just a few minutes we were gone again.
I took Bentley for a late afternoon walk (~3:30pm) and the sunset was beautiful from up on top of the forest near the bear pit. Chilly, though.
When I got back from the walk, the tree was up and the decorations were making their way out of the big box and onto the tree.
We are soooo excited to be able to start celebrating Christmas!
This afternoon we nipped over to Broadstone Warren (where Tryfan had his Beavers sleepover some months ago) and bought one of their trees so that the proceeds would go to support the Scouts. We weren't too fussy about which tree we got so within just a few minutes we were gone again.
I took Bentley for a late afternoon walk (~3:30pm) and the sunset was beautiful from up on top of the forest near the bear pit. Chilly, though.
When I got back from the walk, the tree was up and the decorations were making their way out of the big box and onto the tree.
We are soooo excited to be able to start celebrating Christmas!
No comments:
Post a Comment