Tryfan asked me out of the blue today, "Mum, how do you spell the word 'permission'?" "P-E-R-M-I-S-S...hang on, why do you want to know?", said I (followed by a quick patter of my footsteps up the stairs to the source of the voice). Aha. I see why you wanted to know...
Yep, he had taken a ball point pen (aka 'biro') and carved into his brand new door, "This is Tryfan's bedroom. Permission required before entering." I was halfway through painting over it when I took the picture above, but it wasn't very effective and the text is still visible through the paint today.
Yep, he had taken a ball point pen (aka 'biro') and carved into his brand new door, "This is Tryfan's bedroom. Permission required before entering." I was halfway through painting over it when I took the picture above, but it wasn't very effective and the text is still visible through the paint today.
No comments:
Post a Comment