Saturday, September 26, 2015

Grandma Linda's memorial

Today was the big day, with relations arriving from about 10 am. It was a hot day but very, very special.
John, Jordan, Ingrid, Grandpa Don, Luke, Rhiannon, Phoebe, Will and Tryfan with Rebecca passing like a ghost behind

Tryfs and Rhiannon with Ingrid and the party scene in the background
 My cousin Holly brought her baby "mini pig" named Savannah, who seemed quite pleasant and funny and was wearing a tutu that had "I love Mommy" written on it. Classic Holly!
 We had lunch first, then gathered in the living room for the memorial service hosted by Mom.
Michael, Jana, Heidi, Rhiannon, Danny, Rebekka, Steve and Mom.
Ben, Carol, Dawnie, Kim and Holly
Grandpa Don and a classic family photo from the 1960's

1 comment:

Kim Gardner said...

It was SO great seeing you and the kids, Lisl! I'm really glad it worked out for you to come and to bring them. I hope Rhodri knows he was missed too. I love you and your clan! Next time it needs to be longer though!