I went to the Fizz Forum with work for the past few days. This was an inaugural sort of internal conference about digital innovation in my company. I had entered a sort of competition a few months ago with a colleague of mine from Madrid and our idea was selected to be presented at this forum in San Francisco! We were really surprised and excited - the primary reason for entering was to try and win a trip to California and we did it!
 |
| Laura and I answering tough questions at the end of our talk |
 |
| An action shot with the whole scene during our presentation |
 |
| Grand finale - all the 37 presenters + the 5 organizers |
It was 2 full days of presentations, each one 20 minutes long + 10 minutes of questions, then a final day devoted to guest speakers from outside the company talking about interesting stuff! We had speakers from Google, Stanford, Frog Design and Palo Alto Security Systems (or something like that). Anyway, all really cool and it was very exciting to be part of this. I normally don't get excited about "work stuff", but this was something quite different. Plus it was fun to be so ad-hoc and spontaneous with the idea that we presented.
Tonight as soon as this last photo was taken, I said my goodbyes and raced off to the airport to fly back to SB and get the kids so we can fly back tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment