
Aunt Judy let us go riding today even though Joe is away and he is the main horse guy these days. Rhiannon learned how to catch the horses from their respective pastures and halter them up, then lead them to the stable to saddle them up. She and Aunt Judy looked so sweet walking together in the morning sunlight.
 |
| Rhiannon leading big Hick into the stable |
Even I got to ride today, and the horse I rode is named Pete. I found this really nice, since our horse when I was growing up was called Pete also. This Pete was far better trained than my old Pete was, though!
We got to ride around the arena and then go for a little trail ride. Tryfan wasn't feeling that great today, and neither was Gunner (the horse he has been riding), so Tryfs and Rhiannon took turns on Big Hick while I rode Pete and Judy rode Sonata.
No comments:
Post a Comment