Right now we have such beautiful autumn colors in the trees across the landscape. I love this time of year, and this part of the world does seem to have nice long autumn season with leaves turning very slowly.
Today I took Rhiannon to Sunday morning hockey, and also brought Bentley with us so that he and I could go for a little scamper. Bents doesn't do much running with me anymore, but today was just so gorgeous I figured we could just trot slowly and see what happened. We started running and came into this section of woodland that was just so pretty I had to run back to the car to get my camera.
In fact, the view from our bedroom is quite nice these days too...
Today I took Rhiannon to Sunday morning hockey, and also brought Bentley with us so that he and I could go for a little scamper. Bents doesn't do much running with me anymore, but today was just so gorgeous I figured we could just trot slowly and see what happened. We started running and came into this section of woodland that was just so pretty I had to run back to the car to get my camera.
In fact, the view from our bedroom is quite nice these days too...
No comments:
Post a Comment