Rhiannon and I did some berry picking yesterday with Sophie, Neve, Blythe and Emma. It was a coolish day, and such a relief after the hot weather we've been having. We picked gooseberries and tayberries and had a grand old time at Oast Farm in Buxted.
Then at 6 pm, just our family of 4 went round to Shaun, Paula and Ava's house down the road. We haven't seen them in ages and we know they've been busy with their new business idea. So they kindly invited us over for dinner and we got to hear all about the exciting work they have been doing. It is actually an amazingly powerful idea, and I get a bit choked up when I think about the potential in it because it is so beautiful. More on that another time..
Because THEN, it was the long awaited Forest Row Summer Solstice Dance Party. I had managed to talk Emma and Maddy into going to this event, and so we did. There was a fairly meager turn out to it, but we had fun dancing to "unka-unka" music surrounded by Forest Row weirdos and then we left at 11:30 pm.
Needless to say, it was a full day of Solstice fun.
Then at 6 pm, just our family of 4 went round to Shaun, Paula and Ava's house down the road. We haven't seen them in ages and we know they've been busy with their new business idea. So they kindly invited us over for dinner and we got to hear all about the exciting work they have been doing. It is actually an amazingly powerful idea, and I get a bit choked up when I think about the potential in it because it is so beautiful. More on that another time..
Needless to say, it was a full day of Solstice fun.
No comments:
Post a Comment