Saturday, October 14, 2017

Tryfan's birthday party

Tryfan turns 10 next week, but since his birthday coincides with the end of the first half term, which is then followed by a week of half-term holiday, we decided to have this birthday party this weekend. Fortunately, I stumbled upon a venue that is near us and had availability at the perfect time: Saturday afternoon 3:30 - 6:00 pm.  Tryfs has always wanted a laser tag birthday, but we have balked because it does get really expensive. This year since he was turning double digits, we decided to go big. This is the place: http://ultimatelasergames.co.uk/ 



It was really awesome. The only down side was that Rhodri and I didn't get to play. We could have played, but logistically it did work well to just watch and then get the food ready to serve at the end of it. Next time, though! I suspect we will be back to this venue relatively soon...
Everyone agreed it was a fabulous birthday party. Yeah! Success!

Here is a drone video from the place which shows the whole layout:



No comments: