It was a great weekend actually.
First we had a couple of Euro 2020 games on Friday eve, and Emma came round to sit outside and drink wine with me in the waning daylight. We listened to music and sat out, and it was wonderful.
Saturday morn I was up early with Annie and then went swimming at TM. Picked up Leigh on the way, and that was fun as usual to be with her and the girls at the beach.
In the afternoon, Rhods and I worked on building the new pathway along the side of the garden up to the fence gate. It gonna look real good when we are done.
On Sunday, Rhods was out on his bike with his friends so the kids and I built an obstacle course in the back garden and then we went on a walk with Annie.
It was just an easy, decent weekend all around!
No comments:
Post a Comment