So we left on Saturday morning and got to Gaz and Rachel's house around 1:45 pm. We had a lovely lunch and beverages outside on their back patio, and then I went for a swim with Fran for a couple of hours at a gorgeous spot called the Henleaze Swimming Club, which is inside a former quarry. It was a gorgeous day and a lovely atmosphere. Turns out that we have matching hats in different colors.
We met up with the boys and the little kids at a pub and had a lovely dinner with beverages. Super!
The next day Huw, Gaz and Rhods went for a long bike ride while Fran, Rachel and the little boys and I went to Clevedon to swim in the seawater-filled pool at the beach. I've always wanted to go here, so it was cool to actually be here. The water was a bit nasty, but we swam in it anyway.
We drove back Sunday late afternoon and it was all good. A new era of Rhods and I being able to do our own thing!
We drove back Sunday late afternoon and it was all good. A new era of Rhods and I being able to do our own thing!


No comments:
Post a Comment