Another highlight was seeing my old colleague Jorge, who lives in Madrid and just showed up to see familiar faces. I got to ride on the back of his motorcycle from the conference to my hotel (rather than taking the sardine-squished metro!).
Here is me and Anantza the security guard, who I got to become friends with too. She is hilarious. I've never met such a smiley, friendly security guard!
One night we had this big event at a large property with 3 bands, some flamenco dancers, and loads of food.
And then when it finished on Thursday, I went up and spent the evening with dear Laura. Finally I got to meet her daughter and husband after all these years of hearing about them.
She kindly took me to the airport this morning and I flew back to Gatwick, where Michel was waiting for me to arrive so we could enjoy the weekend together!
Here is me and Anantza the security guard, who I got to become friends with too. She is hilarious. I've never met such a smiley, friendly security guard!
One night we had this big event at a large property with 3 bands, some flamenco dancers, and loads of food.
And then when it finished on Thursday, I went up and spent the evening with dear Laura. Finally I got to meet her daughter and husband after all these years of hearing about them.
No comments:
Post a Comment