Saturday, October 22, 2022

Pilgrimage to North Wales

I landed back at Gatwick just after noon yesterday, and got home around 1:30pm, then repacked to go up to Llandudno and we left at 4pm for our 7 hour drive up there, finally arriving just after 11pm. Ooof. But Rhodri is an excellent driver and I did some work in the car, and Tryfs did a good job being a DJ and playing the tunes to keep us all happy.

This morning I was able to head out for a scamper in my favorite spot up the Vardre.




Rhods got to spend quality time with Gwydion, who is just so stinkin cute!

And then we had a wonderful lunch as an entire grand family unit at the Queen's Head pub in Glanwydden. 
Here are Gwydion and Ebrill, who are just a few weeks apart.



It as a really lovely long, leisurely midday meal where we had a whole section to ourselves inside this pub which has been totally renovated since the last time we came here some years ago. Fun!

No comments: