Sunday, June 11, 2023

A long time away from the blog

Normally I keep the blog updated with about a 3 week delay.  And while I take photos and start blog posts along the way, I often post-date them and do a few posts all at once to try and catch up.  Well, starting in late February and going all the way through March, April, May and now the first 11 days of June, I haven't done any of that.  This isn't to say that there haven't been notable events and moments during this time, but to be honest, its been a tough time here in the Lewis family and I wasn't sure how to make sense of it or write about it.  The long and the short of it is that Rhiannon came home from Prin to deal with some medical issues. This was really disappointing for her, and while it feels important and right that she is at home with us, it has been a difficult few months.  

No comments: