I started off this morning by bus, and I had the great pleasure of sitting next to and chatting with Sam M from down the road. The last time I started an adventure by bus I also saw him (back in Feb when I was headed to Indonesia), and it was great to hear about what he has going on in his life.
I flew from Gatwick to Vienna and then taxi to my favorite hotel Zoku, where I had a room that looked out to the middle of an active rollercoaster! It was so funny to have this view.So I had a pleasant and productive evening, and then the next morning I set out for an all day work-related event which I would then leave straight for my backpacking trip. Hence the weird pairing of work dress, heels, and a big backpack.
This fellow at Zoku was helpful in taking my photo, so I took his too as I set out!



No comments:
Post a Comment