Sunday, August 27, 2023

Old and new friends

Its been really fun to spend time with people who I knew 'back in the day' when I was a student here, and Mr Lindsey is one of them.  He was my cross country coach (along with Mr Simon) and he is still coaching teens to this day.  He always makes me laugh with the way he talks about things.  

So I saw him at church this morning and thought it was funny to do a self-take in the lobby at church!

Later in the day, Rhiannon and I went to Wylie's house for lunch.  It was so great to spend time with Wylie's parents Sally and Matt.  They are a fantastic family and I'm glad that Rhiannon gets to have them nearby to keep an eye.

It's going to be hard to leave at the end of the week to go back to England after being here for 3 full weeks!

No comments: