Anyway, this Cidery is amazing and we sampled quite a few different ciders before deciding what to purchase. Amber is one of my favorite people and I was so happy that we could make this happen. Two of our other colleagues will arrive tomorrow and we will have a few days of working together on a specific project here in the Crawley office.
Sunday, April 07, 2024
A long time coming: the Cidery
My colleague Amber and I have been scheming for about 2 years now for how we could get her to break away from her young family and come over to the UK for work. She loves cider, and ever since I visit the Cidery at Middle Farm, I've been on a mission to get her over and take her to this place. Finally it happened! I picked her up from Heathrow yesterday because there was a lot of uncertainty about public transport and flights due to the crazy Storm Kathleen. In fact, Rhodri and I are so lucky to have had the incredible weather we had in Northern Ireland because they are getting pummeled right now by this storm.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment