On Sunday we took the bus to the other side of the island and went to hang out on the "Spiaggia del Maronti" beach over there, then poked around Sant' Angelo before taking the bus back to 'our part' of the island. Rhiannon and I also each bought a dress today, which I am so happy about! Unfortunately I don't have any photo of us two wearing our dresses and standing next to each other, but we looked good!
So we hung out at this orange umbrella beach, swam a bit and walked around, then took a boat taxi over to Sant' Angelo and explored around there, then boated back and had some late lunch.
And then we took the bus back to Ischia Porto and back to our hotel. It was really fun to just tool around using public transport. Loved it. Felt good to get back 'home' to the hotel and cool off in the pool, then amble down the road for some dinner at a lovely little cafe.
No comments:
Post a Comment