I didn't have anything actually planned for the day except that I did take the day off of work! After breakfast I did some lounging around the house and then took Annie for a run at Birch Grove. But before setting off, I had the idea of getting some kind of treatment so I called a new beauty salon in Forest Row and booked myself in for early afternoon. They had beautiful wallpaper in the bathroom and I enjoyed a couple hours of "self care". Afterwards I got a call from my gorgeous daughter who is currently up in San Francisco looking after Ripley. It was great to hear from her.
After my treatment, I had lunch at Season's Cafe and then went to the charity shop next door to find some treasures. In the evening Rhodri took Tryfan and me out to a surprise dinner at Ockenden Manor.
It was a quiet dinner but very tasty and special. A great day from start to finish!
Then today (Thursday Nov 21), I went on a night hike with some of my homies - Emma B, Leigh and Liz. We walked pretty much the same route that Annie and I had run a couple of days ago.
We ended up at the Club, where Anne Marie and Vessy joined us. It was a fun night!




No comments:
Post a Comment