But it was a privilege to be here, and it was wonderful to get to see my colleagues in person as well as meet some new people. Here are some photo highlights...
Actually when I first arrived, my room wasn't ready yet so I found this choice location to recline and relax.
Ann had matching shirts made for all of us in GeothermEx. Here are Jim, me, Minh, Logan, Ann, Tito and Amber (these are some of my most favorite colleagues, so that made it extra fun).
Here are Logan, Amber and me.. the 3 of us do a lot of work together remotely and it was just so great to be together.
The venue was on the edge of this lagoon that you could swim around in, so Amber and I did this on a couple of days and it was so wonderful and fun.
Here is the venue in the background
Then on Wednesday night Oct 30th I flew overnight to SFO, hung out for about 7 hours in the airport for Halloween day (saw some funny costumes and made a couple of trips to the yoga room near Gate D6), and then flew overnight to Heathrow. Double redeye! Yikes! It wasn't as great of a journey as the way over, but it was fine. I was very glad to get home for the start of November.
No comments:
Post a Comment