Friday, September 11, 2026

A different sort of September

Its an odd feeling right now in our house, but a great one! Its that time of the year when summer is definitely over, kids are back at school, autumn setting in, cooler nights and that palpable transition feeling in the air.  

In the past, I've both loved and really disliked this time time of year, with new busy routines and schedules and everything is go go GO! But now, at this moment, this week (and last), with Tryfan done with his A levels, having started now his Gap Year, and me having started my new venture business, we have these lovely gentle mornings.  I still get up earlyish, but I go for a beautiful dog walk to start the day rather than stressing about what I might be forgetting to do.  It is absolutely lovely. Long may it last!



No comments: