And where did Bentley go while you were gallivanting in Barcelona? Lucky Bentley got to go stay at a 'Hundehotell' in the forest near Asker. There were 8 other dogs staying there, each in his/her own little room, and during the day all the dogs got to play together on 15 acres of fields and woodland! I was worried at first because Bentley was crying when I left him, but I called later that day and was told that he was really having a good time. He got extremely muddy because all the snow has melted but the rain has continued, and they gave him a bath so that when I picked him up yesterday he was fluffy and clean. The down side? It was SOOOOO expensive for him to stay there! ~$65/day which included food!
Wednesday, November 22, 2006
Hundehotell
And where did Bentley go while you were gallivanting in Barcelona? Lucky Bentley got to go stay at a 'Hundehotell' in the forest near Asker. There were 8 other dogs staying there, each in his/her own little room, and during the day all the dogs got to play together on 15 acres of fields and woodland! I was worried at first because Bentley was crying when I left him, but I called later that day and was told that he was really having a good time. He got extremely muddy because all the snow has melted but the rain has continued, and they gave him a bath so that when I picked him up yesterday he was fluffy and clean. The down side? It was SOOOOO expensive for him to stay there! ~$65/day which included food!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment