I discovered that if I want to keep the Minx entertained for a few minutes, a pad of Post-Its works very well! She loves peeling the papers off one at a time and crinkling them, then moving on to the next paper to peel off. Here she is caught in the action with a slightly 'duffy dose'...the poor thing is a bit under the weather today.She also has been really into reading books lately, but only if if it is on her terms. She wants to turn the pages by herself with no one looking over her shoulder, and she seems to prefer reading books that are upside down. Silly ol' Minx.
2 comments:
I'm so going to have to steal the post-it idea for when I'm getting ready in the morning!
cade loves post its too! why is it so entertaining? he loves the small bookmark ones especially... we miss you so much!
Post a Comment