Rhodri is away right now so it is just "the Chiefs" and me. We have been coping, but Rhiannon keeps looking for him and saying "Da Da" all the time. True, she has been saying "da da" for weeks and weeks, but now it definitely means Daddy and she definitely is looking around for him. So sweet! I also had to buy her some warmer and bigger clothes! Here is she modeling her new soft wool long johns with a khaki dress and matching hat and shoes.
3 comments:
Can you do an MSN chat video call with him? Isabella loves seeing my family online almost everyday.
Normally we would! And I would love to MSN video chat with you as well! BUT, believe or not, I have been connecting to the internet the old-school way via the telephone line when I am 'at home'. We keep being promised that the broadband will be installed soon, but i have the feeling they will finally come the week before we move out (Dec 1).
So sweet that little girl is - and a fun excuse to get her some new clothes. It was so great to hear your voice yesterday - we are sending you a big hug!
P.S. Sofia stood on her own for almost a minute yesterday!!! So exciting. Miss you!
Post a Comment