Sunday, January 21, 2007

Our first dinner party

...But it was for brunch, not dinner. We figured it still counted as a dinner party because all 10 of us sat around the dining table.
[l to r]: Rhiannon, Rhodri, Tamara, Eithne, Laura, Emily, Phil, Magnus and Billy (only a sliver of his face and his waving hand unfortunately).
Our friends the Heelans came over this morning an hour earlier than we expected! This was because of an Irish-American communication error...Phil said "We will call at 10am" and I thought he meant he would telephone me at 10am to confirm they were coming, but he meant to "call by" at 10! So anyway, it was a happy if a bit chaotic scene with Phil, girlfriend Emily (who was my rescuer on the Dec 10th unlucky day), brother Billy Heelan, Billy's girlfriend Tamara, mother Eithne Heelan and sister Laura Heelan. There was also a friend Magnus who was taking them all skiing after the meal.
Rhiannon really liked playing with Laura

1 comment:

Espi, Lisa and Isabella said...

I don't know how you do it but WOW! I need a bigger table to do stuff like that :)