Sunday, January 14, 2007

Recap

Just thought I would quickly recap where we are in terms of recent posts...
- Both Rhiannon and I are feeling better (yay!).
- We are still looking for a dagmamma and/or trying to get Rhiannon into a barnehage in Asker. The commute to Sandvika isn't that fun, even though it is only really 15-20 min each way. All of my tags have been pulled from the posters I made, but nobody has phoned me yet.
- Rhodri has been traveling way too much - Dubai last week and now in Gibralter until next weekend. We miss him.
- I am working half-time and enjoying it (mostly) so far
- Bentley has settled in and is really enjoying the snow! He frolicks in it and runs really fast through deep patches
- We are looking forward to having visitors one of these days. So far we have late March-early April booked for the Grandparents, but otherwise the schedule is open. We would love to see some familiar faces!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lisl-

I was so close. Two days ago I flew from London back to the US, in route from India. On the journey back I was watching the TV screen showing our path. We went right over you in flight. Sorry I couldn't drop by.

We are keeping up with you by blog and by grandmotherly tales. Hope this finds you well.

Hugs to you all.

Much love, Ashlee

Nicole and Sofia said...

Miguel, Sofia and I really want to come visit you this summer, so we will see what we can do!!!