How fun! We kept waiting for Rhiannon to smear strawberry all over her face and on her pretty outfit, but she eats it all - just like a little lady..with a big mouth. How do you do it? How are things with you all in Norway. When are you due?
No, not local strawberries -- from Spain i think although we bought them from a stand. I do know that "Norske jordbaer" (Norwegian strawberries) are supposed to be quite special but the ones I have seen were past their prime so we didnt buy!
5 comments:
How fun! We kept waiting for Rhiannon to smear strawberry all over her face and on her pretty outfit, but she eats it all - just like a little lady..with a big mouth. How do you do it?
How are things with you all in Norway. When are you due?
Rakul and Benjamin
Don't bother me I'm eating :) The little hum she gave was cute. Are they local strawberries?
No, not local strawberries -- from Spain i think although we bought them from a stand. I do know that "Norske jordbaer" (Norwegian strawberries) are supposed to be quite special but the ones I have seen were past their prime so we didnt buy!
1 word - HILARIOUS!
That is one of the funniest things I have seen in a long time. Absolutely hilarious!!
Mike Q
Post a Comment