Saturday, June 09, 2007

Shopping on a hot afternoon

We stopped by the grocery store yesterday on the way home from work/ barnehage. It was a hot afternoon so I figured we could buy a popsicle along with some other stuff. We discovered the toddler-sized shopping carts because Rhiannon literally squealed as we walked in and said "ME!" while pointing to the cart. So we had to give it a try...



What you don't see in the video is the final minutes of the shopping expedition....The Minx threw a proper toddler-sized tantrum as I was trying to bag the groceries, and I finally gave her a popsicle thinking it might help the situation. She ran off (literally ran!) with the popsicle in her mouth into the produce/ dairy area and plopped down on the cool floor, refusing to budge. So I had to carry her out dripping sticky stuff and screeching, along with 2 bags of heavy groceries, my purse and my big belly. Not the smoothest of shopping expeditions but at least it was entertainment for the other shoppers!

2 comments:

Espi, Lisa and Isabella said...

She was born to shop!!

Anonymous said...

This one I like!

Ashlee