Tuesday, October 30, 2007

10 days old

We celebrated Tryfan's 10th day of being with us yesterday by taking a walk up to my favorite viewpoint - normally a 5 min walk but we did it in closer to 15 minutes. Tryfan got to go for his first ride in the sling and he loved it!He kept making cute baby noises while we walked up to the small field overlooking the entire Oslofjord.
Bentley was also happy to get out! He really misses the daily scampers through the forest that I was having with Elin before Tryfan came along. Here he is back at our 'hood, with one of the last pretty trees in the background.
Then back at home, Rhiannon loved climbing over Mama while Tryfan was eating. She says "Tryfan spise ['spee-seh'] milk Mama" whenever she sees us together.
In fact, she has been putting 2 or 3 words together a lot more often now. "Spise" (which means eat in Norwegian) is one of her favorite words. The other day, Rhodri was biting off a tag on a little stuffed animal (rather than getting scissors), and Rhiannon said "Daddy spise ashhh", which means "Daddy is eating yuck". I laughed.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

From SB Gramma:
Such joyful pictures! I loved the Daddy "eating yuck"...only Rhiannon would say that! Thanks so much for continally sharing your life. Nice fall weather, I see. Yeah!!! Love to you guys--I sure miss being there!DG

Anonymous said...

Rhiannon and Tryfan look like quite the pair. Both adorable!!!

Anonymous said...

Ashlee