Tuesday, October 02, 2007

All day at Ånnerudtoppen

Today I worked all day at Rhiannon's barnehage (nursery school), called Ånnerudtoppen. There is a new rule that each family has to put in one day of helping out each year, but there are only specific days to choose from during the year. Today was the first day available, so I figured I might as well put in the time now while I can! Here is the Minx looking particularly Minx-like.Rhiannon and Sofie reading books together on the couch. Rhiannon calls her "Fia"Rhiannon and "Fia" watching the goldfish togetherPlaying with Playdough -- Rhiannon is second from the leftHere are all the strollers with sleeping babies inside them during naptime. Rhiannon's is the one with the white netting on it (second in)Rhiannon and "Fia" dancing around crazily
Let's just say it was a loooong day, although I really enjoyed it!

4 comments:

Nicole and Sofia said...

What a fun experince! I'm going to suggest that to my daycare! Only a few more days to go...thinking about you and your whole family!

Espi, Lisa and Isabella said...

What a totally fun place! I wanna hang out there too :)

Anonymous said...

SBGramma: Wow--so fun to see all the activities and having been there, and seen the school, makes it even nicer. What a couple of cuties are Fie and Annon! We especially liked the playdough and dancing, but the stroller sleeping was awesome too!

Anonymous said...

Thinking of you Lisl. Sending lots of good thoughts your way.

Love,
Ashlee

PS The dancing is adorable!!!