Last night Rhodri, Tryfan and I went to a party! Our friend and colleague Michael and his wife Charlotte hosted a dinner party for our group at work. Tryfan's first party! (I did take a photo but not on my own camera so I have to wait for it to be emailed to me.) We stayed up quite a bit later than we are used to, so Rhiannon waking in the early morning today came way too early for poor Rhods. Rhiannon and I gave Rhodri a break by making some gingerbread cookies while Tryfan slept a bit more. Rhiannon didn't really like the initial feeling of having flour all over her hands!

Tryfan woke up so we all made gingerbread

This afternoon, our friends Sarah and Patrick and their 3 kids came over to meet Tryfan and spend the afternoon. We had sort of a chaotic visit with all the kids running around and Bentley following them around. Here we are [l to r]: me, Rhiannon, Charlie, Hattie, Sarah holding Tryfan, and Joseph. Rhodri and Patrick were taking refuge in the kitchen!
1 comment:
Hey guys. Tryfan looks like a real sweetie. How's it all going - you look really well? We are in the middle of our building work so that is hard on us - especially K.
Is it your birthday around now sometime (Lisl)? Love to you all, JDKJ in England xxxx
Post a Comment