I had a grand plan for this morning that actually worked out pretty well! My parents and both kids and I set out at 9am for the gym in the falling snow. We can't all fit in the car at the same time, so that meant someone (turned out to be Grandpa Carl) had to walk into town pushing Tryfan in the stroller. We met up with Elin and her two kids (Sofie and Johanne) at the gym and turned all the kids loose in the nursery/ playroom while we adults got some exercise. Then after rounding everyone up and nursing the babies in the lobby, we walked over to Baracoa cafe in Asker sentrum for lunch. Sofie and Rhiannon took a break from chasing each other around to color in some coloring books that the cafe provided.

As I have been writing this down, I realize that really its not all that ambitious of a plan, but somehow the snow falling and the snow on the ground and the 2 kids and the 2 strollers and the can't-fit-everyone-in-the-car situation makes the day feel ambitious! We survived though, and celebrated the rest of the afternoon by reading and hanging out inside.
No comments:
Post a Comment