Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Reach out and touch someone

Lately Tryfan has been sleeping in his own little bed in the room next to ours. It was lovely having him sleep in the bed with us for 4+ months, but now I think we all sleep better with him on his own. Anyway, I get up to nurse him usually 2-3 times a night when he wakes up, and if he wakes up anytime after 5am I bring him into bed with me. Today I was nursing him in bed from 5:30 am and we both fell back asleep for a couple of hours. When I opened my eyes, he was wide awake and just looking at me with his big eyes. Then he reached up and softly touched my cheek and smiled and it was just the sweetest thing ever! He is so curious now and wants to reach out and touch everything. He will be 5 months old tomorrow.PS. Yes I got my hair cut. I feel better with shortish hair

1 comment:

Espi, Lisa and Isabella said...

Doesn't it seem like he is going up faster than Rhi?