Today we took a Lewis family trip down to Stearn's Wharf in downtown Santa Barbara for the morning. We went to the Sea Center and Rhiannon got to touch a baby shark! Then Tryfan fell asleep in the Ergo and Rhiannon fell asleep in the stroller so I walked the 2 of them all the way up State Street to the Arlington Theatre to meet Rhodri and my parents for lunch at Carlitos.

We visited my Dad's office after lunch and the ladies swarmed around Tryfan.

After lunch, my long lost friend Lisa and her two kids drove down from their olive ranch in San Luis Obispo to reunite for the afternoon. Here we all are with her two kids Mason and Maren.

That evening, I got to flee the nest and have a night out with my girlfriends. I am so lucky that all 3 of my best friends from elementary and junior high school still live in SB/Goleta.
No comments:
Post a Comment