Thursday, November 20, 2008

Celebrations

Well, this holiday is coming to an end and we are really sad that we have to leave tomorrow. It's been a super great visit and we can't wait to come back! Here is Taid Trefor with the urchins.
Yesterday I turned a year older and we had a celebratory day! I was treated to an afternoon at Bodysgallen Spa and then after the kids were in bed for the evening, we all went out for dinner at our favorite place in town. Here are (l to r around the table): Llinos (Trystan's wife), Nain Beryl, Trystan (Rhodri's brother), Taid Trefor, Steve (Sioned's boyfriend), Rhodri, Sioned (Rhodri's sister) and me.

2 comments:

Espi, Lisa and Isabella said...

Now that's a birthday to remember! Glad you had a great day!

Happy Birthday from your biggest fan overseas :)

Anonymous said...

Happy (belated!) Birthday Lisl! I thought of you all day on the 19th and was hoping you were doing fun Welsh things, and it sounds like you did!
Love, Polly