Monday, November 10, 2008

Waiting waiting

We are going to Wales on Thursday and we can't wait!!
Now the snow has melted and it has been raining really hard here the past few days. All of us are just antsy for a change of scene. Today Rhiannon was stomping around with a pout because she wanted to go see Nain and Taid right NOW! Not Thursday!
Just another couple of days to go...

4 comments:

Nicole and Sofia said...

That is such an adorable picture - what loves!!

I know the waiting game, too often I say things to early and Sofia gets all excited! However, she has been waiting and waiting all year for her birthday, everytime we go to a party she asks me is hers tomorrow?

Espi, Lisa and Isabella said...

I see some really nice new teeth in Tryphan :)

Anonymous said...

Oh Lisl! They're both so precious! What a couple of cuties!

Anonymous said...

I just want to pinch those cheeks!!!

Ashlee