Today we played out in the snow during the morning and stayed inside for the afternoon. After some sledding down the driveway, we came around to the backyard where Rhodri was digging a path to the woodshed. He dug out a couch for the troops to sit on while drinking hot chocolate.


Rhodri and I took turns x-c skiing today - I had the early shift 9-10:30am and he had the afternoon shift 1-3pm. Sometimes it's more fun to just ski fast and work hard rather than going at a 2 or a 4 year old's pace! Then our friend Michel came over this afternoon and we had fresh cinnamon rolls for afternoon tea.
Tomorrow I am going on a trip to the UK for 9 days -- a combination of visiting friends and attending a training course. I'm excited but I'm going to miss my sweet family!
No comments:
Post a Comment