Saturday, November 20, 2010

Birthday weekend

I turned another year older on Friday and decided to do something a bit different to celebrate, so I took the train into London and spent the evening with my cousin Annie!
The rugby was on telly this evening so I knew right where Rhodri wanted to be, and it wasn't out anywhere celebrating my birthday! I also knew that I would feel too restless if I stayed in so I was very happy that Annie didn't have any other plans for this evening and could spend it hanging around with me. We had a great time, needless to say!

On Saturday night, Rhodri had arranged a babysitter to look after the kids so that we could go out to dinner without them. Yay! This same babysitter also baked a birthday cake for me, so that was definitely a Double-Yay! All in all a very happy birthday for me :-)

No comments: