Friday, May 30, 2014

What is this monstrosity?

Rhodri has started building a shed from scratch in the back garden. I've been teasing him about it because work is very slow going and it might be a long time until we have a functioning shed. Anyway, it is good to be making some use of the space that is overgrown back there. Right in the middle of the back garden is the ugliest plant in the world. I don't want to call it a tree because it is more like a ridiculously overgrown and dense, dark bush. 
Monstrous bush-tree dominating the back garden with Rhiannon for scale
I think we are going to try and remove this monstrosity. Rhodri has started cutting off some of the lower limbs and chopping them up, but this "thing" is absolutely enormous and ugly. We'll have to get some professional help to remove it.

No comments: