Will, Rebecca, and Phoebe arrived today on the fast boat (10:30) although we weren't expecting them till tomorrow. I think that was my fault though, because I think I talked Will into coming up on Sunday even though there would be loads of people there. But when Grandma Bucky said they weren't coming til Monday, I believed her and didn't tell her otherwise. Anyway, it was a bit of a kerfuffle but ended up just fine. More
is merrier!
 |
| Living room scene at dinner time (kids table) |
Phil, Libby, and Ruby left today on the fast boat (at 12 noon) and we got to hang out with just Lili, Laura, Jo and Phil as well as with Will, Rebecca and Phoebe. Lili and Rhiannon and Tryfan have been all playing together really well and Lili has been so kind to them, especially since she is a few years older and wiser!
No comments:
Post a Comment