We arrived into Seattle at 5:30 pm, picked up our rental minivan (verrrry exciting!) and drove to Scott and Holly's house for dinner. Will, Rebecca and Phoebe met us there, then Mom stayed at Scott & Holly's house while the 4 of us went to Will & Rebecca's house to sleep.
I don't have many good photos of the evening except for this one where Kelsie is kindly playing basketball with her much younger 2nd cousins. She was really sweet with the kids.

No problem for us, because we had Pippi Longstocking videos to watch! Yep, I bought the whole box set from 1969-1970 which stars Inger Nilsson as Pippi (dubbed into English) that I remember watching in my childhood. Mom kept Rhodri company in the front while the kids and I laughed and sang along with Pippi, Tommy and Annika. Good times!
| View inside the mini-van |
The next day, Will and Rebecca had to get up early for work and other engagements so we had a leisurely start and then picked up Mom at 9:30 am to start the drive over to Chelan.

No problem for us, because we had Pippi Longstocking videos to watch! Yep, I bought the whole box set from 1969-1970 which stars Inger Nilsson as Pippi (dubbed into English) that I remember watching in my childhood. Mom kept Rhodri company in the front while the kids and I laughed and sang along with Pippi, Tommy and Annika. Good times!

No comments:
Post a Comment