Friday, March 31, 2017

Clothing boutique

Today was the last day of school for two weeks and now the kids are off on Easter holiday. Woohoo! But first, this evening, there was a clothing boutique sale put on by the PTA at Mary's house. Everyone had been donated clothes for months before the event, so there were a lot of nice items for sale on racks scattered around her house. Entry fee was 5 pounds, and included a glass of prosecco. It was a fun evening which lasted 7:30 - 10pm. I came away with quite a few items and in fact was even wearing many of those items as we left so I didn't have to carry them. It was a great way to end the month. And although I had planned on walking to/from the event, I did manage to get a lift both ways from Claire who I never really see, so that was fun as well. 

No comments: