Sunday, March 05, 2017

Hockey girls

On Sundays Rhiannon goes to play hockey (field hockey) at Ardingly College.
Rhodri and Tryfan leave for rugby and we girls leave for hockey at the same time, then we reunite back at the house around 1-2 pm.  Rhiannon just started playing in September and then moved up to the big kids pitch in January. We had several sessions that were canceled due to poor weather this season, but when it is on, she does have a good time. Normally I either go for a walk with Bentley and our neighbor Jane (whose son Mark also does hockey), or else I go for a run by myself. The woods and countryside around Ardingly are lovely. Then I get back to the pitch in order to catch the final 15 minutes or so of the practice.

Here is Rhiannon with Aggie (Agnes), her friend from school who also goes to hockey.

No comments: