Saturday, December 15, 2018

Brighton birthday shopping

This morning Emma and I took the 'Danehill posse' to Brighton to go shopping for the day.
Too bad it was ridiculously bad weather, with fierce wind and rain lashing us as we walked from the station into town. But it was fine really. The important thing is that the girls enjoyed being together.

In reality, it was an absolute nightmare getting them all onto the train and get their sleepover stuff and birthday presents into the car for later. I don't know what I would have done on my own! Thank goodness that Emma was there to help.


We took the 15:23 train to HHE and then waited for Rhodri to meet us and help transport us back to the house. When it was all over and everyone was safely back to our house, Emma and I snuck off to have a cheeky glass of mulled wine and a couple bowls of chips at the Red Lion. NICE.

No comments: