Sunday, September 20, 2020

Birthday adventure (Plan C)

Ok, maybe "adventure" is stretching it a bit...

We had actually booked to go kayaking down near Bodiam Castle but then I remembered that Rhodri's arm has been hurting so we canceled that.  Instead we were going to do a nice pub circular walk in a place we've never been to before so I booked a table at the pub and all that. But then we decided it was a bit too far away and didn't want to be mobilizing in any big way, so we opted for Plan C.

Plan C turned out to be a rather short but varied circular walk from Fletching, a village just a few miles away.  We finished with a celebratory bev at the Griffin Serengeti. I do love this place! 



We came back home and I made a nice dinner and we had carrot cake birthday cake, and it was all good.

No comments: