Sunday, December 06, 2020

More toffee, more swimming

 I guess toffee and swimming are dominating our lives here these days! Rhiannon has been slaving away making batches of toffee to sell, and after bringing some samples to the beach, my swim buddies have been placing orders. Busy times!

Meanwhile, we've had some gorgeous cloud formations and sun streaming through, beautiful moments shared outside with the Larks (the sea swimmers group name)
Here I am getting ready to go in with Sally (in red) - I am just to the right of her - and some of the other Larks. 
Although it looks like we are close together, in fact we are all carefully keeping our distance and all that. The fresh air is so wonderful shared with friends, and I love the ritual of getting ready, going in for 10-15 min, getting out, drying and chatting over warm drinks until we have to get on with the day, whatever that is. 

No comments: