Saturday, September 25, 2021

The mission to see Jackie

 We got up this morning and headed out to visit Jackie at 9:30 am as agreed with the Stroudwater Lodge staff. However, when we arrived she wasn't quite in a state to visit so we headed off to explore the area a bit. It was a gorgeous day and I ended up going for a swim, then we had a lovely little road trip up to Freeport and some of the promontory


In Freeport, I discovered a really cool little shop that a lovely lady called Tammy owns. I found some perfect replacement shoes and some nice clothes as well. We had a nice chat with her.
She gave us some suggestions to drive and explore, so we did that and appreciated the waning daylight with all the beautiful Maine scenery around us. There were several weddings going on and it was fun to see that. We had been looking for a fishy seafoody place to eat, but in the end we found a really cool place near Yarmouth called Gather.
In the end, we didn't get to see Jackie today but hopefully we will tomorrow.

No comments: