Today I spent most of the day in the Vienna office and helped to prepare for the reception tonight. Originally I was invited to come as an attendee in the audience and just be here to talk to people, but then yesterday as I was heading out the door to travel to Vienna, I was asked if I could present something about geothermal for the event. I was a little worried about it, but since it was mainly a social event I tried not to take it too seriously.
The venue was beautiful, right on the bank of the Danube River, on the 19th floor.
The event started at 3:30 pm and I was speaking at 4:45 pm for 40 minutes. Eeek!
Here is an unflattering photo of me when I was speaking, but at least it is evidence of the occasion.
The evening continued until midnight but I was able to sneak out around 10:30 pm. Back to my awesome loft at Zoku!
No comments:
Post a Comment