Over the past 3 weeks,
Rhiannon has jumped from wearing size '3-6 month' clothes to wearing '12 month' clothes- she skipped the 6-12 month stage! Her clothes look funny on her because her bare arms stick out of the sleeves. I cannot believe how big she is getting.And boy does she loves her food. When she sees someone eating, she makes her way over to them and climbs up their leg, humming and softly whining as if to say "Oooh, I'll have some of that!" Then, if it becomes apparent that the food in sight is not going to be shared with her, she get a bit more vocal as if to say "Aww come on! Please cant I have just a little bite?". I am sure Rhiannon's uncles and father would say that she takes after her mother...
2 comments:
Actually... she sounds much more polite and well behaved than her mother in these matters!! Although the '12-mo' clothing adjustment sounds similar to your bakery phase (hehe)
Ooo...family gossip :) I want more!
Post a Comment